About DPC Nigeria
About Development Policy Centre
The tremendous creative energy which a think-tank such as the DPC can muster can only have meaning if it is socially useful by being packaged into some coherent products. In other world, the research undertaken at the DPC ends up in advice, information, training and services of practical use or value to soe end-users, be it government, the bureaucracy, business, academia, non-governmental organisatons or international donor agencies
- For government, the DPC helps with improving public policy design and development management
- For the bureaucracy, it assists with enhancing professionalism and operational efficiency.
- For business, it has contributed a lot in promoting management effectiveness and assessing public policy impact.
- For academia, it serves as a rich storehouse of ideas for teaching, research and public service.
- For non-governmental organisations, it provides opportunities for effective policy advocacy.
- For international donor agencies, it serves to enhance effectiveness in the use of technical aid and assistance.
- For staff of various agencies and organizations, it provides training on subjects and matters within its competence.
West Africa Policy
Current Priorities in our Programme Activities include:
- Macro-Economic Policy Management
- Fiscal Reforms
- Integrating the Formal and Informal Sectors in Economic and Socio-Political Development
- Governance – Public and Corporate
- Gender and Social Development
- Challenges of Urban Management
- Environment and Management of Natural Resources.
- Poverty Reduction
- Achieving the Millennium Development Goals for Nigeria
- Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals for Nigeria